$14.99 - $9.81
(as of Oct 13,2019 14:33:04 UTC – Details)
Celebrate your daily adventures with the whimsical and uplifting artwork of Katie Daisy as your companion. Each month of this special-edition planner begins with a captivating two-page color spread of illustrations in Katie’s signature watercolor style.
- 5″ x 7″ weekly planner (10″ x 7″ open).
- 17-month calendar — August 2019 through December 2020 — perfect for school and academic planning.
- From the creator of the New York Times best-selling book How to Be a Wildflower: A Field Guide.
- Thoughtfully-crafted wildflowers, butterflies, birds, and nature textures guide you through the weeks.
- Great for students, teachers, parents, and anyone seeking creative inspiration.
- Compact planner is perfect for your bag, backpack, or briefcase.
- Monthly 2-page-spread views facilitate big-picture planning.
- Weekly spreads with ample writing space.
- Extra lined pages to record notes and reminders.
- Elastic band closure.
- Inside pocket for storing receipts and mementos.
- Wire-O binding offers lie-flat ease and convenience.
- We Plant Trees — Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted more than three quarters of a million trees since 2008.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- Features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world’s major religions.
- Also available from Amber Lotus: Katie Daisy Planner Stickers, Katie Daisy 2020 Poster Art Wall Calendar, Katie Daisy 2020 Wall Calendar, and Katie Daisy 2020 Mini Wall Calendar.