$99.99 - $67.78
(as of Aug 19,2019 06:33:08 UTC – Details)
- Get quick access to all-new content , including Internet Gaming Disorder, and a new algorithm for Tinnitus.
- Find the answers you need quickly thanks to an intuitive, at-a-glance format, with concise, bulleted text; hundreds of diagnostic and therapeutic algorithms; ICD-10 codes, DSM-5 criteria; and much more.
- Make confident decisions aided by current evidence-based designations in each topic.
Written by esteemed internal medicine and family medicine practitioners and published by the leading publisher in medical content, The 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2020, 28th Edition includes a 10-Day Free Trial to 5MinuteConsult.com.
5MinuteConsult.com is an evidence-based, online workflow tool easily integrated at the point of care. 5MinuteConsult.com provides online-exclusive content, including:
- All-new topics, including Sports Medicine topics as they apply to Primary Care, Cannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome, Cholesteatoma, Rumination Syndrome, and Tinea Incognito,
- More than 1,500 additional topics, including the full contents of The 5-Minute Pediatric Consult and Rosen & Barkin’s 5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult
- Differential diagnosis support from an expanded collection of algorithms
- Current evidence-based designations highlighted in each topic
- Thousands of images to help support visual diagnosis of all conditions
- A video library of procedures, treatment, and physical therapy techniques
- An A-to-Z Drug Database from Facts & Comparisons®
- Guidance on laboratory test interpretation from Wallach’s Interpretation of Diagnostic Tests
- More than 3,000 patient handouts in English and Spanish
- Approximately 100 Diseases and Conditions in Spanish
- ICD-10 codes and DSM-5 criteria
- FREE point-of-care CME and CE: 0.5 credits each time you search the site to find the best treatment for your patients. This activity has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 20 prescribed credits by the AAFP and the ANCC.
Consider a subscription to 5MinuteConsult.com, available for 1 year with the purchase of The 5-Minute Clinical Consult Premium 2020: 1-Year Enhanced Online Access + Print, 28th Edition or an online-only subscription, available at www.5MinuteConsult.com