$16.99 - $22.00
(as of Jan 17,2020 16:33:02 UTC – Details)
The Thich Nhat Hanh engagement datebook combines Nicholas Kirsten-Honshin’s meditation paintings, infused with transcendental and archetypal symbols, with the words of Thich Nhat Hanh, renowned Zen master and peace activist from Vietnam. Thich Nhat Hanh’s gentle wisdom will inspire and guide you on your own spiritual practice throughout the year.
- 6.5″ x 8.5″ engagement calendar (13″ x 8.5″ open).
- 12 full-color monthly tabs featuring paintings by Nicholas Kirsten-Honshin paired with inspirational wisdom quotes by Thich Nhat Hanh.
- The perfect inspirational art gift.
- Zen symbols, ancient imagery, and the gentle reflection of nature are united in Honshin’s calming and meditative artwork.
- Includes a notes section for journaling extra information throughout the year.
- Hardcover datebook with Wire-O binding and elastic band closure.
- 52 weekly pages with month- and year-at-a-glance calendars.
- Interior pocket to store extra papers and mementos.
- We Plant Trees — Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted more than three quarters of a million trees since 2008.
- High-quality printing on premium paper stock.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- Features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world’s major religions.
- Also available from Amber Lotus: Thich Nhat Hanh 2020 Wall Calendar and Thich Nhat Hanh 2020 Mini Wall Calendar.
Thich Nhat Hanh is the author of more than 60 books, including Peace Is Every Step, Being Peace, and Miracle of Mindfulness, published by Parallax Press, United Buddhist Church. Over the years, Thich Nhat Hanh’s writings have inspired many to embark on a more peaceful and mindful path. He lives part time in Plum Village, France.